PASTORS Roger & Diane
Roger and Diane Hunter, co-founders and directors of Epic Life Ministries, have been married since 2005. They have a heart for equipping people to walk in freedom and relational health as they enjoy their God-given identity. Their passion is to share the truth of God’s heart that invites people into the Father's all-embracing love.
Roger and Diane, who now live in Orange County, used to be a part of Bethel Church in Redding, California. They were honored to serve under amazing leadership who shaped and reinforced God’s life-giving perspective of hope and redemption that is available to all.
They enjoy ministering together, teaching and preaching, leading small groups, facilitating retreats, and speaking at schools and conferences.
- She has a Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning, from Point Loma Nazarene University.
- She also has a Masters of Divinity in Marriage and Family Ministries, from Talbot School of Theology.
- Diane is an ordained Pastor/Teacher, through HSBN International Fellowship of Ministries Apostolic Center.
Besides her formal education, Diane has taught in public education for over 11 years--primarily in a Continuation High School. She ministers today from a rich combination of these "opposite ends of the spectrum" experiences. She was also a Resident Director at Biola University where she counseled and led college students in finding their identity as they enjoyed a healthy residence life.
- Roger graduated from Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry.
- He is also an ordained pastor through HSBN International Fellowship of Ministries Apostolic Center.
After completing 1st and 2nd year he did his 3rd year internship with the Single's Ministry at Bethel Church. This ministry opportunity stirred his heart to invest in teaching Singles how to be healthy and fulfilled--so that they are equipped to make wise relational decisions.
Roger also has worked in sales and customer service for the majority of his marketplace career. He applied his job training and began to study leadership development, and the strategies of administration. Today, one of his biggest passions in ministry is teaching people how to live in the wisdom and function of God's Government.