Mission & Vision
Epic Life Ministries:
Growing in the fullness of Him...
choosing life, freedom, and identity in Christ.
Life. Freedom. Identity.
What does it practically mean to choose life,
and grow in our God-given identity?
- What does it look like to choose life when your parent, or spouse…or child passes, and you feel a huge hole in your heart?
- What does it mean to choose life when your health is faltering and you have done everything you know to pray and believe for healing and you are still in pain?
- What does choosing life look like when you have a dream—your deepest heart’s desire—that year after year is still unfulfilled?
Regardless of whether life is challenging or wonderful, we each have an opportunity. In every moment, in every situation, in every relationship we have a choice. God tells us,
“…I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants; by loving the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days…” Deuteronomy 30:19-20.
What is Epic Life? It is living truly and authentically in relationship with our God who redeems and restores all things.
In courage and community, free from the pull of the bondage of sin, open to heart-intimacy, and full of love…
We have found the biggest part of choosing life and enjoying freedom is understanding
our God-given identity. It is only in knowing who we are, in relation to who He is, that we can really live.
Epic Life Ministries focuses on how to:
- choose life
- believe for the impossible
- love well
- overcome trials and difficulties
- live freely and fully
- enjoy the moment
- walk in intimacy
- embrace purity